Are you interested in starting a business in the United States? Statistics show that 43,286 individuals were issued with an E-2 Visa in the year 2019. If you want to apply for an E2 visa Los Angeles-based or any other location and don’t know where to start, this article is for you.
What is an E-2 Visa?
An E-2 investment visa allows individuals from a treaty country to start or buy an investment in the United States. Employees of an organization that qualifies for an E-2 visa may also be eligible for this visa.
What are the requirements for applying for an E-2 Visa?
To be qualified for an E-2 investor visa, you must:
- To enter the United States purely to develop and manage an investment.
- Have already invested, or you are investing, a substantial amount of money in a genuine business in the United States.
- Be a citizen of a treaty country.
How to get an E-2 Visa
If you wish to apply for an e2 visa in Los Angeles or in any other city, you can do it without hiring a lawyer. However, most people prefer to hire a lawyer to avoid time and money that could be wasted if they make a mistake.
Benefits of Investing in The U.S. as a Foreigner
Here are the main reasons to apply for an E-2 Visa:
- Domestic and global market access: The United States is widely known for its excellent economy. It has over 325 million people.
- A land of innovation: Compared to other countries, it leads in research and development and has the most registered patents.
- Productive workforce: U.S. workers are among the best skilled and productive in the world.
- Access to the best education system: the U.S. has the best education system and a home for the best universities than any other country.
Most E-2 visa applications are accepted. Do not let your ambition of investing in America be wasted because you failed to apply for an E-2 visa.